Tuesday, May 26, 2009

EEE - I'm in love

Last summer I was seriously contemplating the purchase of one of those sexy little EEE computers. A lack to funds as well as a lack of confidence in these little buggers held me back. I have regretted that decision for quite some time. I thought it would be so nice to carry the little computer around to class etc. and then I was like well whatever, I can just carry my big old laptop - and I did. That dell inspiron gets mighty heavy, and I wished that I had bought the little guy. Alas, I came across this article today about asus's new EEE computer. It's so beautiful, like a macbook air but without the hefty price-tag. I really think that these laptops are going to be the future, it makes no sense to carry around huge heavy laptops, they're unnecessary. Technology has put the power of the internet into phones. Why are we still slugging these old boxes about? Purchaces for the summer: The canon rebel XS and the asus EEE 1008 HA, two beautiful pieces of equipment.

No comments: