Tuesday, November 18, 2008

cross your fingers!


Last week I bought a refurbished ipod. I went with the third generation nano. I was thinking about getting a new shuffle but I hate hate hate how there's no screen. I wish there was a 1 or 2 gig ipod with a screen. I'm cool with only having a few songs to listen to- I think I actually find it overwhelming to have 30 million songs in my pocket. I'm the kind of person who listens to one playlist or CD over and over until I get sick of it or until I find something else- which makes it seem like I would be a perfect candidate for a shuffle. While I don't care to have a lot of memory or choices for the matter (at a time) I'd like to see what's playing and make a choice. Alas, the $80 refurbished 4gig nano seems to be the best choice. Now I'm just praying that I didn't make a bad choice getting a refurbished model, is it going to break? I've heard some real horror stories with ipods or apple products in general having problems with the batteries etc. I hope that I don't run into problems- but don't doubt I'll tell you if I do.

No comments: