Monday, November 5, 2007

Money Monday

oy, here ya go!

FSJ on trust: "We trust users. It's true. The reason we do this is because we want to start a chain reaction. We trust you, and then you trust someone else, and then they trust someone else. Pretty soon everyone is trusting the people around them. What happens then? No more war. Instead, peace. You see? And it all starts with a little piece of software. Like a butterfly's wings starting an earthquake, as the story goes in that old Chinese proverb."

FSJ on his tour prep: "After rehearsal I'll be doing some yoga and meditation. Then I've got my colorist coming in to work on my beard and hair until I get the perfect salt-and-pepper ratio."

forbes.com brian caulfield on the gPhone: "Even the best technology needs a sugar daddy"

FSJ on Andy Rubin stealing the apple iPhone slogan: "Or he figures he can just sweet-talk me and blow sunshine up my butt and I won't figure out that he's trying to stab me in the back."

FSJ on eWeek slamming Leopard: "I know people don't realize how software gets created. They think it just falls out of the sky or something. They don't realize all the people who work so hard for so many years to create something really amazing. And then in five minutes some dipshit from eWeek takes a crap on it."

FSJ on network TV writers: "You're latched on to a dying system like so many fat babies sucking on so many big fat Hollywood fake tits. Now the tits are drying up. "

No comments: